It was just about one month ago that I was nominated for ‘Sisterhoods of the World Blogger Award’ and then I was nominated again for another award. This time it is for ‘the Infinity Dreams Award’ and the generous recommender is Trudy from Rendezvous En New York. Thank you Trudy! She is a lovely New Yorker who writes about the life she comes across in NY in wide range of subjects from Arts, Food and People.
So here are the rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Here we go!
<The Infinity Dreams Award>
[11 facts about myself]
- I like watching films
- I like taking photos
- I like to have a dog
- I like animals, especially wild life
- I like foraging (although nothing much can be done in London)
- I like gardening, particularly edible planting
- I like wrapping gift
- I like to become trilingual (is it possible?)
- I like to sail (have learnt sailing but have not done much since)
- I like to become a novelist (is it ever possible?)
- I like to become an artist
[Questions to me]
1. How long have you been blogging?
About 5 months now
2. What made you start blogging?
Originally I wanted to start Blog so many years before and it was because I wanted to tell people that Sushi is not the only food Japanese eat.
3. How do you relax?
I go for a walk in a quiet natural wood or park. It is fortunate that there are some natural habitats nearby. If I cannot go away, I sit in the garden and listen to the birds singing.
4. What is your favorite season? And why?
Spring. Especially because I live in London. Finding tiny green leaves appearing from a dead-looking brown branches of deciduous trees is very exciting after a long miserable wet wintertime.
5. Do you cook? Do you enjoy it?
Oh, Yes – Yes & No occasionally.
6. What is your favorite type of music?
I like all sort of music from classical to modern. Also some film soundtrack. Sometimes some music sticks in mind and I cannot get rid of it even in sleep.
7. What is your favorite television show?
Of course ‘Seinfeld’, the all time comedy show. it’s a bit old but for me it has been the funniest thing on TV. Each episode has the perfectly planned story/script with brilliant plot. The timing of acting/delivering lines are superb.
8. Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely Night person but occasionally I wake up very very early and read, write or think when not many people have started the day yet. That makes me feel very good.
9. Are you a sweet or savory person?
I like both but if I have to choose maybe ‘Sweet’
10. Are you an avid reader?
I like reading. I read more these days than when I was younger. I was shocked when I realised that if it takes, let’s say, two weeks for each book to finish I can read only 26 books a year but there are so many books get published each year. I can read only a fraction of all the books. I have to be quite selective when choosing books to read.
11. On your last trip where did you go?
My last trip was a very small one. I have just been to Cray Riverway, South East of London in England for a walk.
Now I am going to nominate 11 Blogs that I enjoy reading for ‘the Infinity Dreams Blog Award’. These are all very established Blogs so forgive me if you have been already nominated for this before.
- Craft Coin
- Colouring Outside the Lines
- Black Mutts
- Art at Hand
- A Conscious Venture
- Electric Blue Food
- Michael Philip Atkins Travels
- Marta Frant
- Heroes Not Zombies
- Dark Creek Farm
[Questions from me]
I’d like the bloggers of these 11 Blogs above answer to the following questions. Thanks!
- What is the best thing about the city/town where you live now?
- What is the best way of spending time for you?
- What was the best food you have eaten?
- What was the best book you have read?
- What was the best film you have seen?
- Where was the best place you have visited?
- What was the best/most useful thing you have ever bought?
- What was your best memory in your childhood?
- What was the best decision you made for yourself?
- What was the best dream you had? (If you remember any)
- What was the best piece of advice you have been given?
I will be looking forward to the answering posts. Thank you very much for reading this post. Cheers! 🙂